no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

Really clever game. I love the way you have taken the multiple ending concept of games and built a game where that is part of the mechanic. I wouldn't expect a game that is primarily a chat room to be so compelling. Really well written also. My only critique is that the graphics could be improved. They don't necessarily need to be more intricate, but they could have been treated in a cleaner way. Great game.

Armor Picross 2 Armor Picross 2

Addictive

This game is fantastic. Nicely, cleanly designed. Easy to learn, but intricate enough to offer a real challenge on higher levels. My only complaint is the music, it is repetitive and a bit mind-numbing. An off setting is included so it's no real setback. Generally, I play Flash games for a few minutes and then never again. They usually interest me more on a theoretical level. This game was different. I played through about 15-20 levels before I forced myself to stop. I'll be back to play again. This game is strong enough and addictive enough that I would purchase it.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

What I always wanted

Shining Force, Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Ogre----these are some of my favorite games ever. I love strategy sims of this nature. I have personally been wanting to learn the actionscript necessary to produce such a game in Flash. Finally, someone has done it and done an amazing job. The only thing missing is a large engrossing storyline and customizable characters. Hopefully these things are all in the works. Great job, great game. I hope you will one day make this engine available to the public so I and others can use it to make even more great strategy games. I look forward to seeing more from you!

Samurai's Blood (Demo) Samurai's Blood (Demo)

Great Game

This is going to be a great game. Even the demo alone is better than most full version flash games. Everything fits together very well and it is actually pretty fun. My only complaint is that sometimes the controls don't respond as quickly as they should. It seems like I have to hit an arrow key three or four times to finally turn around at times.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Damn Good!

This game is great. It is quite intricate. All variables of the game work well together and add to its playability. This is probably the best game on NG in my opinion. Good Job!

Better Drawing in Flash Better Drawing in Flash

You bastard

Who the fuck do you think you are?!!!! st1kcz r 1337!!!!!!!!1111......enough of that. This is actually very well put together and quite informative. It describes its subject matter in depth yet is easy to follow. All newcomers to flash should watch this movie/tutorial. I applaud you, Capn!

AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

I beat it...Yea!

This was very well done. The character generator was nicely put together. The difficulty level could have been a bit steeper, but it is for level 1 fighters so I can understand. I was a bit let down when I leveled up and the game was over...so make the next part, you bastard. All aspects of this fit together nicely. This is a great game. Now, I'd like to see you expand on this even further. Thanks.

RobSuperSonic responds:

hey fourchinnigan thanks for the review.
First im not that of a bastard - please don't say that :(
never the less , im working on a new quest , And i hope you can beat it real soon, keep it real.
RSS

Mason's Bubble Blast Mason's Bubble Blast

Good to the Finnich...

Great character designs. They had character. So many character designs do not even though it is a component of the phrase. Play control was nicely done although the snowboarding part still seems a bit odd to me control-wise. The bosses were nicely done and I loved the mini-Robocop. He was the best part of the entire game. Backgrounds were stupendous, motion was fantastic. Only problem was the lip-synching. I think it was a bad move to choose to use event sounds during the story scenes. During the game yes, but it wasn't necessary for the cut scenes and it detracted from the game. Otherwise great job. If this is "thrown together," I can't imagine what a time-consuming project like Pico 2 will turn out to be like.

jason the offending game jason the offending game

goddammit

If you are going to submit a game, atleast take the time to debug it, especially a game as simplistic as this one.

Thanks for not using stickmen.

Celebémon Tournament #1 Celebémon Tournament #1

good job

Except for a few glitches, this game is great. It is funny and well done. It is actually like a game not a Flash interactive. Kudos. This is probably the best game on the site. I played it twice and I would love to get the full version.