Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Nice!

I haven't reviewed a movie in a long time. This is an all around great work. The color choices, fx, animation, even the 3D all fit together smoothly to create a beautifully rendered short. There are companies using teams of Flash animators to make television shows of lower quality than this. My advice is that you grab up someone to do your music. This series is going to take you somewhere and you don't need copyright issues slowing you down. Best of luck, man.

Detective Frofrog 2 Detective Frofrog 2

GREAAATTT

Your Flash skills progress by leaps and bounds. This Looked GREAT. Good music, too. I love the character designs and infusion of koooky physics. You keep impressing me more and more, Marcus.

McRhyme responds:

Wooo! That was fast, man!

I just replied to your post and there you are! Cool. It's 07:26 in the morning in Sweden what time is it in LA?!

I'm glad you like the koooky physics! And I hope everyone realizes that green light sure has the wavelenght of 550nm by there is no such thing as a green laser (I think).

S&R Part 1 -Ineffable Pie S&R Part 1 -Ineffable Pie

Fantabulous

Beautiful backgrounds, smooth movements, good pace, and overall great design. My only qualm is the low audio. You are a master, Miguel.

My Angel My Angel

hmmmm.....

I like that you used Flash as an alternate method in presenting a comic-strip or comic-book. I also liked that you effectively told a story with no dialogue. It arouses emotions and that seems to be your strong point, thus your fan-base based around "The Bard." Yet, seeing as three years have passed, I didn't notice much overall improvement from your past works. The artwork, while not bad, still needs lots of refinement. Proportions are skewed at times, things look awkward, composition is often less powerful than it could be. The story, while adeptly told is quite trite and egregiously romantic---almost naive. There are loads of cliche throughout and nothing I haven't seen in numerous subpar anime. This is certainly not a bad work, but I think you may one day find yourself doing MUCH better art.

Hang myself from the tree Hang myself from the tree

Nice mood

I liked this. It has a few flaws, but overall, it does its job well. The direction was very well done. You set the mood well and accentuated the music with your visuals superbly. This movie actually stirs up a little emotion in the viewer. That's something most Flash authors can't pull off. Great job, Tangie.

Mega Happy Flash Battle Mega Happy Flash Battle

I love it!

This is a great spoof of anime and numerous other things. The fast-paced zanyness is great. You cut a few corners on the animation (as we all do), but it really works since this is primarily a spoof of anime. Great stuff!

Till death do us part Till death do us part

Nice work!

This was very well done. The still images throughout worked very well. Nice composition all around especially the flashback panels at the very end. There were a few spots where the animation could have been a little smoother or where masses changed oddly, but the animation was pretty good all around. There were also nice little touches throughout that made this look professional. The staging was great as well as the images you chose for telling the story. You are turning into a very good visual storyteller. This should have gotten daily feature instead of my movie.

.HELLBOY. .HELLBOY.

Great work

So far, all of your flash work that I've seen has been great. This was no exception. I am a big Hellboy fan and it's nice to see him get the Flash treatment. You did a great job of giving it the comic-book feel. The character renderings were beautiful and everything was pieced together quite well. My only complaints would be the following: It seems you didn't devote nearly as much time to the backgrounds as you did the characters. Sometimes they look good, but other times they look thrown together and detract from the otherwise gorgeous charcter work you have done. Some of the action moves too slowly. Dropping a few frames in a few key places would make the animation smoother and more exciting. Also, I would have liked to see Hellboy introduced into the movie a little differently. I have never seen him play the "superhero" patrolling the city" bit. And we both know, if Hellboy is going to fight a monster, somewhere in the story, the floor should give out and they should fall a long distance. ;) Otherwise great work and I really enjoyed it. :)

Lots of people find this review helpful!

"Alloy" "Alloy"

Cool cool

I remember seeing a screencap of this a long time ago. Glad you finally uploaded something so I could see what it is all about. Cool stuff, man and glad to see you are still kickin'. If Alloy never sees a series, he'd still make a damn good game.

MindChamber responds:

Thanks FO'C'!! Glad you liked it,.. though I do feel caddish, considering uploading movies are a major no-no.. It wont happen again, and I dying to upload what I have of HOC2, but I want it to be complete... Love your series bro.. you improve with uniqueness and style with each episode you produce..

Peace

SBCv2 Makes A Rap SBCv2 Makes A Rap

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god, this made me laugh SO much. This movie kicks ass. I love when he sent my head into outer space. Oh please make more stuff bashing me. I love it! :)